Gua Sha is a traditional healing technique that combines cleansing and massage to help maintain a healthy complexion. Learn how you can cleanse your skin to get glowing in just 15 minutes with this simple, natural beauty tip! Gua Sha is a form of ancient and traditional medicine that uses pressure and friction to loosen up skin. It's often used in combination with other forms of massage, such as Swedish massage and deep tissue massage.
Gua Sha works by stimulating blood flow and lymphatic drainage, which helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase circulation, and improve the look of skin texture. If you're looking to achieve a more radiant complexion, give Gua Sha a try! You can also visit lanveur.com/ to have a Gua Sha treatment event at home with the best quality kits available here.
Image Source: Google
Gua sha can be used on all parts of the body. The most common areas treated are the neck, head, face, shoulders, chest, back, hips, and legs. There are many different techniques for using gua sha including kneading, slapping, tapping, rubbing, and cupping.
There are many benefits of using gua sha including:
- Improved circulation – due to the pressure and massages applied
- Reduced inflammation – due to the friction caused by the massage
- Stress relief – due to the massage movements
- Improved skin condition – due to the circulation, friction, and massage
- Reduced cellulite – due to rubbing and massaging
- Increased energy level – due to the circulation and vibration caused by gua sha
Here are four tips for getting the most out of your gua sha treatment:
- Book a session in advance.
- Prep your skin well before your session.
- Use light pressure when applying gua sha strokes to your face.
- Let the treatment process work its magic by laying still for at least 10 minutes.